Topic: Bonita, Bayswater, Cleopatra agency

Post your reviews of escort you have seen in this thread. Add the City in the title of post so it makes it easier to search them.

Moderators: getrich67, yashiro

User avatar
PUNTER
Members
Members
Posts: 9
https://support.google.com/webmasters/thread/100480423/gsc-przekierowanie-301-ze-strony-głównej?hl=pl
Registered for: 2 years 9 months
Location: London
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 11 times
Contact:

Topic: Bonita, Bayswater, Cleopatra agency

Unread post by PUNTER »

So this punt took place the other day afternoon. I've only seen 2 WG ladies through Adultwork and decided to offer a Company a shot.

Comms: Reserved her through Cleopatra Escorts yet she had multiple profiles on all the firms (I've detailed Dior too). The receptionist fasted to react and I had no difficulty booking. Currently in knowledge, this is a big rookie error from me as talking to the woman directly is more important.

Location: The area was right on the high road so it's not extremely distinct. The level itself is tiny but tidy with fresh towels as well as tidy sheets.

Girl: Bonita is certainly the lady aware however it seems she did not have initiative when preparing for the punt as no makeup got on and she was wearing underwear (which was okay however something sexier could've been better). Now she is still a quite lady without makeup however not the sort of rather that would certainly make you look twice on the street. Tits and arse felt company and also were 100% real so no worry in that area.

Providers: Currently I spent for a 1hr session for ₤ 150 and also wound up entrusting to 10 mins still left on the clock. We began with OWO which really felt really mechanical and also without any emotion whatsoever which basically place me off from the get go. Quickly after we jumped into missionary where we were french kissing yet not DFK as she maintained pushing me away hinting that she really did not want to DFK. This placed me off even more as well as we went back to OWO/69/handjob etc till I bust. By now I still had 20 minutes left so I stayed a little bit doing kinky stuff yet she really felt so bland so 5 minutes right into rounded 2 I generally jerked myself onto her tits as her OWO was spunk and afterwards jumped in the shower and left quickly after.

Final thought: As a newbie this only showed me to never book any kind of woman from a Firm as consulting with the girl is so fucking crucial. Bonita while chatting behaved as well as simple to talk to yet while in bed she is uninteresting as well as unworthy ₤ 150. Overall, I wouldn't advise her as this punting was one that I might've actually rested with.

https://www.cleopatraescorts.co.uk/model/bonita/
https://meowescorts.com

5/10 respectable looking woman, bad solution and horrible for the price.
User avatar
getrich67
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 6
Registered for: 2 years 9 months
Location: UK
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 7 times
Contact:

Re: Topic: Bonita, Bayswater, Cleopatra agency

Unread post by getrich67 »

PUNTER wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 7:03 pm So this punt took place the other day afternoon. I've only seen 2 WG ladies through Adultwork and decided to offer a Company a shot.

Comms: Reserved her through Cleopatra Escorts yet she had multiple profiles on all the firms (I've detailed Dior too). The receptionist fasted to react and I had no difficulty booking. Currently in knowledge, this is a big rookie error from me as talking to the woman directly is more important.

Location: The area was right on the high road so it's not extremely distinct. The level itself is tiny but tidy with fresh towels as well as tidy sheets.

Girl: Bonita is certainly the lady aware however it seems she did not have initiative when preparing for the punt as no makeup got on and she was wearing underwear (which was okay however something sexier could've been better). Now she is still a quite lady without makeup however not the sort of rather that would certainly make you look twice on the street. Tits and arse felt company and also were 100% real so no worry in that area.

Providers: Currently I spent for a 1hr session for ₤ 150 and also wound up entrusting to 10 mins still left on the clock. We began with OWO which really felt really mechanical and also without any emotion whatsoever which basically place me off from the get go. Quickly after we jumped into missionary where we were french kissing yet not DFK as she maintained pushing me away hinting that she really did not want to DFK. This placed me off even more as well as we went back to OWO/69/handjob etc till I bust. By now I still had 20 minutes left so I stayed a little bit doing kinky stuff yet she really felt so bland so 5 minutes right into rounded 2 I generally jerked myself onto her tits as her OWO was spunk and afterwards jumped in the shower and left quickly after.

Final thought: As a newbie this only showed me to never book any kind of woman from a Firm as consulting with the girl is so fucking crucial. Bonita while chatting behaved as well as simple to talk to yet while in bed she is uninteresting as well as unworthy ₤ 150. Overall, I wouldn't advise her as this punting was one that I might've actually rested with.

https://www.cleopatraescorts.co.uk/model/bonita/
https://meowescorts.com

5/10 respectable looking woman, bad solution and horrible for the price.
You really did not do adequate research study. Even her company testimonials are diva are horrible

https://aphrodita.tv/

Assume she's examined here, but has altered name so can not discover it.

You can speak to the woman, she will certainly guarantee the planet and still offer you a spunk punting
User avatar
PUNTER
Members
Members
Posts: 9
Registered for: 2 years 9 months
Location: London
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 11 times
Contact:

Re: Topic: Bonita, Bayswater, Cleopatra agency

Unread post by PUNTER »

getrich67 wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 7:07 pm
PUNTER wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 7:03 pm So this punt took place the other day afternoon. I've only seen 2 WG ladies through Adultwork and decided to offer a Company a shot.

Comms: Reserved her through Cleopatra Escorts yet she had multiple profiles on all the firms (I've detailed Dior too). The receptionist fasted to react and I had no difficulty booking. Currently in knowledge, this is a big rookie error from me as talking to the woman directly is more important.

Location: The area was right on the high road so it's not extremely distinct. The level itself is tiny but tidy with fresh towels as well as tidy sheets.

Girl: Bonita is certainly the lady aware however it seems she did not have initiative when preparing for the punt as no makeup got on and she was wearing underwear (which was okay however something sexier could've been better). Now she is still a quite lady without makeup however not the sort of rather that would certainly make you look twice on the street. Tits and arse felt company and also were 100% real so no worry in that area.

Providers: Currently I spent for a 1hr session for ₤ 150 and also wound up entrusting to 10 mins still left on the clock. We began with OWO which really felt really mechanical and also without any emotion whatsoever which basically place me off from the get go. Quickly after we jumped into missionary where we were french kissing yet not DFK as she maintained pushing me away hinting that she really did not want to DFK. This placed me off even more as well as we went back to OWO/69/handjob etc till I bust. By now I still had 20 minutes left so I stayed a little bit doing kinky stuff yet she really felt so bland so 5 minutes right into rounded 2 I generally jerked myself onto her tits as her OWO was spunk and afterwards jumped in the shower and left quickly after.

Final thought: As a newbie this only showed me to never book any kind of woman from a Firm as consulting with the girl is so fucking crucial. Bonita while chatting behaved as well as simple to talk to yet while in bed she is uninteresting as well as unworthy ₤ 150. Overall, I wouldn't advise her as this punting was one that I might've actually rested with.

https://www.cleopatraescorts.co.uk/model/bonita/
https://meowescorts.com

5/10 respectable looking woman, bad solution and horrible for the price.
You really did not do adequate research study. Even her company testimonials are diva are horrible

https://aphrodita.tv/

Assume she's examined here, but has altered name so can not discover it.

You can speak to the woman, she will certainly guarantee the planet and still offer you a spunk punting


Yeah newbie mistake, could not really find evaluations on any of the women however wished to see if the firm was any kind of suitable. Noted, stick to AW only. :)
User avatar
getrich67
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 6
Registered for: 2 years 9 months
Location: UK
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 7 times
Contact:

Re: Topic: Bonita, Bayswater, Cleopatra agency

Unread post by getrich67 »

PUNTER wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 7:08 pm
getrich67 wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 7:07 pm
PUNTER wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 7:03 pm So this punt took place the other day afternoon. I've only seen 2 WG ladies through Adultwork and decided to offer a Company a shot.

Comms: Reserved her through Cleopatra Escorts yet she had multiple profiles on all the firms (I've detailed Dior too). The receptionist fasted to react and I had no difficulty booking. Currently in knowledge, this is a big rookie error from me as talking to the woman directly is more important.

Location: The area was right on the high road so it's not extremely distinct. The level itself is tiny but tidy with fresh towels as well as tidy sheets.

Girl: Bonita is certainly the lady aware however it seems she did not have initiative when preparing for the punt as no makeup got on and she was wearing underwear (which was okay however something sexier could've been better). Now she is still a quite lady without makeup however not the sort of rather that would certainly make you look twice on the street. Tits and arse felt company and also were 100% real so no worry in that area.

Providers: Currently I spent for a 1hr session for ₤ 150 and also wound up entrusting to 10 mins still left on the clock. We began with OWO which really felt really mechanical and also without any emotion whatsoever which basically place me off from the get go. Quickly after we jumped into missionary where we were french kissing yet not DFK as she maintained pushing me away hinting that she really did not want to DFK. This placed me off even more as well as we went back to OWO/69/handjob etc till I bust. By now I still had 20 minutes left so I stayed a little bit doing kinky stuff yet she really felt so bland so 5 minutes right into rounded 2 I generally jerked myself onto her tits as her OWO was spunk and afterwards jumped in the shower and left quickly after.

Final thought: As a newbie this only showed me to never book any kind of woman from a Firm as consulting with the girl is so fucking crucial. Bonita while chatting behaved as well as simple to talk to yet while in bed she is uninteresting as well as unworthy ₤ 150. Overall, I wouldn't advise her as this punting was one that I might've actually rested with.

https://www.cleopatraescorts.co.uk/model/bonita/
https://meowescorts.com

5/10 respectable looking woman, bad solution and horrible for the price.
You really did not do adequate research study. Even her company testimonials are diva are horrible

https://aphrodita.tv/

Assume she's examined here, but has altered name so can not discover it.

You can speak to the woman, she will certainly guarantee the planet and still offer you a spunk punting


Yeah newbie mistake, could not really find evaluations on any of the women however wished to see if the firm was any kind of suitable. Noted, stick to AW only. :)

Do not allow one crap punting put you off companies. The woman was crap, doesn't suggest all agency ladies are
User avatar
getrich67
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 6
Registered for: 2 years 9 months
Location: UK
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 7 times
Contact:

Re: Topic: Bonita, Bayswater, Cleopatra agency

Unread post by getrich67 »

getrich67 wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 7:10 pm
PUNTER wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 7:08 pm
getrich67 wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 7:07 pm

You really did not do adequate research study. Even her company testimonials are diva are horrible

https://aphrodita.tv/

Assume she's examined here, but has altered name so can not discover it.

You can speak to the woman, she will certainly guarantee the planet and still offer you a spunk punting


Yeah newbie mistake, could not really find evaluations on any of the women however wished to see if the firm was any kind of suitable. Noted, stick to AW only. :)

Do not allow one crap punting put you off companies. The woman was crap, doesn't suggest all agency ladies are

Maybe you're right. But the only concern is I don't truly give a shit concerning the reviews on the firm sites and it's tough to discover them on UK punting as they have various names on each firm. Next time I believe I'll just publish something right here (if I really fancy a girl in a company) to see what you guys have to say. I.e. this lady "Take legal action against" (https://www.cleopatraescorts.co.uk/model/sue/) all I understand is she is good friends with Elizabeth of London that I was just recently made aware of in an additional message. She resembles the kind of woman I would certainly succumb to if she wasn't a companion but now with this current punting I'm somewhat skeptical with company women so as said, I'll most likely post here as well as ask if any individual has previously seen her, see if I obtain a response.
User avatar
PUNTER
Members
Members
Posts: 9
Registered for: 2 years 9 months
Location: London
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 11 times
Contact:

Re: Topic: Bonita, Bayswater, Cleopatra agency

Unread post by PUNTER »

getrich67 wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 7:12 pm
getrich67 wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 7:10 pm
PUNTER wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 7:08 pm



Yeah newbie mistake, could not really find evaluations on any of the women however wished to see if the firm was any kind of suitable. Noted, stick to AW only. :)

Do not allow one crap punting put you off companies. The woman was crap, doesn't suggest all agency ladies are

Maybe you're right. But the only concern is I don't truly give a shit concerning the reviews on the firm sites and it's tough to discover them on UK punting as they have various names on each firm. Next time I believe I'll just publish something right here (if I really fancy a girl in a company) to see what you guys have to say. I.e. this lady "Take legal action against" (https://www.cleopatraescorts.co.uk/model/sue/) all I understand is she is good friends with Elizabeth of London that I was just recently made aware of in an additional message. She resembles the kind of woman I would certainly succumb to if she wasn't a companion but now with this current punting I'm somewhat skeptical with company women so as said, I'll most likely post here as well as ask if any individual has previously seen her, see if I obtain a response.

Can not state I have actually seen her on any other sites. I like her appearance extremely natural looking, yet 300 is a little bit high to pay. Expect the age to be wrong so late twenties likely ways mid thirties

As you claim agency evaluations are usually crap, yet if they have an adverse on a firm website it's worth nothing of
Post Reply